|San Diego EarthWorks manages all EarthFair Applications via our on-line registration system. You can create an account for yourself, fill out your Exhibitor Application, review and change the application at any time, and can download your event setup and logistics information before the fair.
To use the system, you do need to have an email account that you use regularly. If you don't have or use email, please call the office at 858-272-7370.
- March 17, 2017: Last day to place an ad in the San Diego Earth Times magazine containing the EarthFair Program Guide
- March 20, 2017: Last day register to have your organization name in the EarthFair Program Guide
- April 4, 2017: Last day to register without incurring a $40 late registration fee
- April 18, 2017: Last day to register as an exhibitor
It is important that you review the following documents. If you have exhibited before, you will find this familiar. If you have not exhibited before, look it over especially carefully; you will need this information to complete the application.
- About Exhibiting at EarthFair. Read this if you haven't exhibited at EarthFair before.
- Exhibit Space Description and Pricing. This link will show you the 2017 prices and a description of the basic exhibit layout.
- Custom Exhibitor Namesigns. Every exhibitor gets a free namesign. For a modest fee you can add your own logo or a QR code to your namesign. Find out about namesigns here.
- EarthFair Participant Guidelines. As part of the application process you will be required to agree to comply with these rules and guidelines. Please read them carefully.
- EarthFair Exhibit Area Map. As part of the application process you will be asked for your first 3 choices of exhibit areas. You will be assigned a site in one of your preferred spaces (in priority order), if available. If you prefer, you may select your exact exhibit space by paying a Site Selection fee of $75.
- Insurance. Any exhibitors that perform a hands-on procedure with EarthFair attendees, such as massage, are required to provide proof of liability insurance, naming the City of San Diego as additionally insured. Certain other exhibitors may also require such insurance. In general, EarthWorks will inform you if insurance is required. Click here for the insurance requirements.
- Food Vendor Guidelines. This should be read by any exhibitors who plan to distribute food or beverages at EarthFair.
- Using EarthWorks Web Promotion Tools. Follow these instructions before or after registering to maximize visitors to your exhibit.
- San Diego Earth Times Advertising. An Earth Times ad promotes your organization and helps support EarthFair.
Using the Registration System
All EarthFair Exhibitor registrations will be managed with EarthWorks' online Associate registration system (you are an Associate). Each exhibitor will have an account on the system. You can access your account to:
- Fill out your exhibitor registration form
- Make changes to your registration if needed
- Download your logistics and setup information before the fair
- Review your past exhibitor history.
To access the system, you will need an account, with a login name and password.
If you exhibited with San Diego EarthWorks before, you already have an account on our system PLEASE USE THAT ACCOUNT.
If you do not have your login name and password, you can get it by:
- Entering your email address under "Forgot your name or password?" on the system; it will email you your login information.
- Emailing us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling the office at 858-272-7370.
If you have not exhibited with EarthWorks before, simply create a new account under the New Associate heading
Email is our preferred way of communicating with you. It is important that you receive notices from us, but email can be unreliable. So:
- Our email messages to you will generally contain a confirmation link. Please click the link when you receive the message. (If we don't receive your confirmation, we will have to call or send you postal mail - a lot of extra work that defeats the purpose of our "paperless" system.)
- If you don't use email regularly, be sure to indicate that on your registration form.
- If you change your email address (or mailing address, or phone number, etc.) use the "Edit Contact" link on the home page of the registration system to update our records.
- If you have an email spam filter, be sure it allows messages ("white list") from earthdayweb.org
Click here to get to Registration System
Questions? Send email to email@example.com
or call the office at 858-272-7370