EarthFair 2017 Volunteer Training
Saturday, April 15, 2017 10am
Pan American Plaza
- From Park Blvd. on the east side of the park, turn west on Presidents Way (at the signal A) to enter the Park.
- Drive up Presidents Way to the stop sign (B), then proceed directly ahead.
- Turn left at the "T" and park in the Pan American Plaza lot (C). Note that the road around the outside of the Pan American Plaza is one-way.
If the Pan American Plaza should be full, you can park in the Organ Pavilion Lot (E), the Federal Blvd. Log (D), or in the Inspiration Point lot across Park Blvd. (F).
See below for driving directions.
- From I-8: take 163 south. Follow signs to Park Blvd. exit. Turn left (north) on Park Blvd. Go up Park Blvd. and turn left at the signal at Presidents way.
- From I-5 north: Take the Pershing Dr./B St. exit. Stay in the left lane, and take a left onto B Street. At the first light, turn right onto 12th Avenue, that becomes Park Blvd. Go up Park Blvd. and turn left at the signal at Presidents way.
- From I-5 south: Take the 10th Avenue exit and turn left at the first light onto A Street. While making the turn, get into one of the 2 the right lane and turn left onto 12th Avenue, which becomes Park Blvd. Go up Park Blvd. and turn left at the signal at Presidents way.